If you are preparing for your wedding event or faced with a situation where you need to send sms to some or all of the contacts on your phone, this tutorial will put you through.
1. Download our mobile app here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smssenda.sms (it's currently for Androids; other OS will soon be made available)
2. Login into your account or Register if you don't already have an account on SmsSenda.
3. From the mobile app menu, click on the 'SMS Phone Contacts' menu.
4. Type the first 3 characters of the name of the contact you want to send a message to. The app will display the contacts that match the criteria.
5. Select the contact you want to message and click on the 'Send' button at the top right hand corner.
...the rest is easy to do.
if you want to send text to all the contacts on your phone, still on the 'SMS Phone Contacts' page, just type * into the search box and the app will display all the contacts on your phone.
Please Note: If you have synced contacts to your Google Contacts account, it might take longer to display your search results, so be patient. Getting numbers saved in your Google Contacts account will require that your internet service is enabled.
Also, your account must be active and funded for you to successfully send your sms. Get details about the billing here - https://www.smssenda.com/sms/choose-your-sms-engine/695-sms-2-0
I hope this has been helpful. If you have any question or faced any challenge doing this, please post it in the comment box below and we will help you resolve the issue.