- April 1, 2020
- Posted by: Israel Unya
- Category: Updates
In a bid to curb the activities of unscrupulous elements who send fraudulent messages, network providers now require all Sender IDs to be registered on their network.
Based on this new directive, we adjure all our customers who send legitimate messages to submit their Sender IDs for registration with the network providers.
How To Submit Your Sender ID For Registration
1. Once logged into your account, click on the My Support Tickets option from the menu on the left hand side.
2. Click on the New Ticket button
3. Let the subject of your ticket be Sender ID Registration
4. In the body of the ticket, provide your Sender ID(s) one by one and also a sample of the message you intend to send through each of them.
So for instance, here’s what your ticket can look like:
Sender ID: Joy John
Sample SMS: The families of Joy and John heartily invite you to the wedding of their children on 10th March 2070 by 10am at the village square. Dress Code: Dirty Skyblue and pink.
Repeat this for every Sender ID you intend to register. Once done, Submit your ticket.
Your Sender ID(s) will be forwarded to the network providers for approval.
1. Ensure your Sender ID is not more than 11 characters (including space and special characters)
2. Bank Sender IDs, the name of any person, numeric Sender ID and international brand name Sender IDs will not be allowed.
3. Due to the fact that the approval of submitted Sender IDs take a while, we advice that you submit your Sender IDs ahead of time before actual usage to avoid delays.
If you have any other question about this, feel free to ask in the comment section or contact us via our contact number.
We apologize about the inconvenience this may cause and won’t hesitate to notify you when there is a change in this directive.